Children are more sensitive than adults as a result of which they quickly catch cold, cough, allergies when exposed to germs and microbes or with the change in seasons. Thus to strengthen their immunity Ayurveda can significantly help as it not only combats the problem effectively but produces antibodies to help your child heal faster. As you use all the natural products in Ayurveda to fight illnesses, you can be assured that there are no risks involved. No side effects can be seen in people of any age group while taking ayurvedic medicines. So what are some of the natural home remedies one can consider for all common problems of children? Keep reading in order to find out.
For Abdominal Pain
- Make a brew using cumin seeds and water. Add two teaspoons of cumin seeds to about one-litre water, heat it and transfer the contents to a bottle. Make your child drink this decoction throughout the day.
- Boil some wild celery seeds powder or fennel powder in water and make your child drink it when it is lukewarm. This will help in digestion and act as a fantastic pain reliever.
- Ginger is an outstanding natural ingredient that helps with even the most stubborn cough. Crush some ginger and make a paste to extract the ginger juice. Add a teaspoon of honey and heat the mixture until it is lukewarm. This acts as an effective ayurvedic cough syrup for child if you give them one teaspoon thrice daily.
- Another remedy for treating dry cough in children is to make a paste of basil leaves, ginger, and honey. Feed your child a teaspoon of this mixture thrice daily and notice how quickly he/she recovers from the dark spell of cough.
For Vomiting and Nausea
- The cardamom seeds can do the trick to curb vomiting and nausea in children as it has a calming and soothing effect on their stomach. Crush some cardamom seeds and grind it with little sugar. Feed this mixture to your child to help him/her find relief.
Butterfly Ayurveda presents to you Bronchiofly the best cough syrup in India for children and adults. This ayurvedic cough syrup is a boon for your lungs and throat as it clears the respiratory tract and keeps your body safe from acquiring infections. Cheers to healthy living with Butterfly Ayurveda!